I Tried Out The New Microsoft Bing AI And Here’s What I Think

 

Bing ChatGPT new bing AI

I recently had the opportunity to test out the new Microsoft Bing AI, powered by ChatGPT technology. After spending some time with it, I wanted to share my experience and provide some insight into how this new AI works. In this blog post, I will discuss what I liked and disliked about the new Bing AI and explain how it worked for me. So if you’re curious about the new Microsoft Bing AI, read on to find out what I think of it.

The Good

Microsoft Bing AI is a fantastic new tool that can be used to help make your web searches smarter and more efficient. It uses artificial intelligence to provide you with accurate and relevant results, as well as being able to learn your habits and preferences over time. I recently got the chance to try out the new Bing AI, and I was really impressed with the results.
The Bing AI works by analyzing your past search queries and using that information to predict what you may be looking for in the future. The algorithms are incredibly accurate, often giving me exactly what I was looking for without me having to type anything into the search bar. This has saved me a lot of time, and I’m grateful for the convenience.
Another great thing about Bing AI is its ability to make recommendations on what I should look for next. As I use the search engine more, it starts to understand my interests better and can provide me with useful suggestions based on that knowledge. This makes finding relevant information much easier, and has enabled me to stay up-to-date on topics I care about.
Overall, I have had an excellent experience with the new Bing AI. It provides me with accurate and relevant results quickly, and makes recommendations based on my preferences. It has made web searches a much more efficient process, and I highly recommend giving it a try.

The Bad

One of the drawbacks to using the new Bing AI is its limited access. At this time, it is only available to certain Microsoft accounts, so many users may find themselves unable to take advantage of this technology. It took me 10 days to get access to the new Bing AI version. Additionally, Bing AI is still a relatively new technology and there are some kinks that need to be worked out. For example, it can sometimes provide results that are incomplete or not as accurate as desired. There have also been reports of some bugs that have been encountered while using Bing AI, which can make it difficult to use. Finally, some users have reported longer than average wait times for results when using the Bing AI. All these issues are being worked on, but for now, these drawbacks should be taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to use Bing AI.

How to get access

The new Bing AI is available to all Microsoft Bing users worldwide. To get access, simply open up your Microsoft Bing search engine and you will see the Bing AI option at the top of the page. Click on this option to activate the AI and start using its features.
Once you have clicked on the option, you will be taken to a page where you can explore the different capabilities of the Bing AI. From here, you can choose which features you would like to use and create a personalized experience tailored to your needs.
Using Bing AI is free and easy, so there is no need to worry about any upfront costs. And with regular updates to the AI, you can always be sure that you’ll get the most up-to-date information and insights.
So if you’re looking for a way to take your search experience to the next level, then give the new Bing AI a try. With its powerful features and improved search capabilities, you won’t be disappointed.

Add you self to waitlist to get access:

Link: https://www.bing.com/new

Watch my above YT video to see how it works and what you can do with this.

Thanks for reading.

:)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post